Thursday 14 July 2011

Rot and Ruin

I am reading this amazing book called Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry. So far, awesome!! It is a zombie/dystopic novel and I honestly thought that I would put the book down as soon as the first brain was eaten. Halfway through I have yet to see the typical movie zombie but I am really interested in the way that the main character and his brother see the "zoms", as someone's mother, brother, grandparent or aunt. So far this is an incredible book. I will let you know when I am finished!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great on, booklover79! Do keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading! Hope you enjoy!

    I'm currently writing the 3rd in the series (FLESH & BONE).

    ReplyDelete
  3. jonathanmaberry - our first author to drop in! I wish we had a prize for you. Instead, may I just say "Thank you for writing" and we're looking forward to #3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to read the second book! Can't wait to find out what happens to Benny, Tom, Lila and Nix!

    ReplyDelete